My new sound IR-200
Finally I bought a guitar simulator IR-200. My favorite preset is X-Hi gain.
- Choose a preset what you like with the Memory knob.
- Play some phrase.
- You can change sound making with EQ knob.
And you can overwrite selected preset.
Using as audio interface
You must install USB driver at boss.info. And it needs a micro B USB cable.
Choose VENDER mode at [MENU][SYSTEM][USB].
You run your DAW app and then make sure its input setting. The source is IR-200 4in 4out.
- MIX IN parameter is return sound from DAW. Sound doesn’t hear if value is zero. So this value is 200.
- LOOPBACK parameter is mixed all tracks. So you need to turn OFF this parameter.
- EFX OUT parameter is volume to input DAW. This value is 200 too.
Due to direct monitoring, I have no idea which track recording.